Wednesday 22 February 2017

from the beginning ka paul ka paul

  1. I have known Donald for the past 13 years and can tell you he is a strong and committed leader. President Obama has demonstrated himself a weak leader who garners little fear or respect worldwide. Yes, I supported him and campaigned for him in 2008, because he stood against the Iraq war, heeding my call like Dennis Kucinich and precious few others. At this crucial time the United States needs incredibly strong leadership to win escalating wars and to defeat terrorism.
  2. Trump is a visionary. He was against Iraq war
    from the beginning. Myself and my team worked incessantly to stop the Iraq war as I informed a then-powerful group of supporters on January 23rd 2003 at my East Coast Summit supported by Governor Mike Huckabee, Senator John Thune, Susan Terrell, Nelson Bunker Hunt (then Vice President of my humanitarian organization), businessmen John & Joe Gregory and about 50 others influencers.

No comments:

Post a Comment