Wednesday 22 February 2017

Charity City, the orphanage near Hyderabad ka paul dr ka paul

We are not representing that (money) was going someplace bad," Nelson said. "We were not comfortable with the environment."
Global Peace Initiative never registered with the council, which has a voluntary membership of about 1,150 evangelical Christian groups that comply with its standards, Nelson said.
Paul said Gospel to the Unreached Millions' dismissal from the council occurred while he and the other full-time staff member, Tim Murray, were busy with humanitarian work and not able to file the paperwork on time. But Murray, the chief financial officer, said he was working to register the group with the local Better Business Bureau.
Carl Lindner III, co-CEO and co-president of American Financial Group in Cincinnati, is one of Paul's supporters.
They met at a 1997 Promise Keeper's event where Paul spoke. Lindner donated about $250,000 for a mission trip to Sri Lanka after the tsunami and is also contributing to the current trip.
Lindner also has donated to
Charity City, the orphanage near Hyderabad, which now serves more than 1,000 children and can accommodate an additional 2,000.
"Whatever (Paul) has promised me over the years, he has come through 100 percent and a lot of times 120 percent," Lindner said.

6 comments:

  1. Hi sir we are proud say ka Paul is great leader & great Indian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,,,SIR I AM THOMAS FROM AMARAVATHI ,LIVING GOD SEND SOME THIN VOICES FROM HIS LIPS AND SPOKE TO ME A LOT OF THINGS,I WANT SAY TO U ,PLEASE GIVE ME ONE CHANCE..MY PH NO ..9705837177. PLEASE CALL ME SIR .....THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. My contact. 9885840828, 7675838508

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai sir I'm Ramanjaneyulu please help me sir m no 9640064334

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sir Dr KA Paul
    Here iam requesting some crisis regarding my Office due to carona effect
    We closed my Office
    We are running jobb placement consultancy
    from past 3years
    Recently we shifted to other place invested huge amount there ,and recently we are in some corona effect closed the ,Office and we can't able to get the invoice from the companies I have to pay emplyees salaries rents & orherthing
    So can I expect any help from your side
    I will share you my company registration firms and documents for your reference
    Plz help me sir
    Will really thanks to u
    Hope u understand



    ReplyDelete