Wednesday 22 February 2017

who tried to defend him ka paul ka paul

There are many other reasons why I am supporting Trump – but primarily because he has the moxie to stop Hilary Clinton from becoming the president.  I'm sorry to say this as I do not like to speak ill of others, but she is a liar, not at all trust worthy, and seeking the highest office in the land for all of the wrong reasons. I have personal experience with Hillary during my personal peace mission to Libya in 2011. I'm speaking the truth when I say she is the main reason for ISIS in Libya and the tragic death of Ambassador Stevens, a friend, and those
who tried to defend him.
Dr. Kilari Anand Paul, as advisor to presidents and world leaders, is calling on the 50 governors of the U.S. states, all 100 Senators, and 435 Representatives to get together behind Donald Trump.  Of the 585 top leaders in the United States, only one governor, Chris Christie, and one Representative, New York's Chris Collins have publicly backed Mr. Trump.  If you love America, everyone must get behind Donald Trump right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment