Wednesday 22 February 2017

behind Donald Trump right now ka paul ka paul

  1. Increasingly so in his season of life, he's a family man who loves his wife and his remarkable children who are each extraordinary people. I was with his wife Melania and daughter Ivanka on January 14th of this year and told both of them that nothing would stop him because God is with hi; and that includes The Pope! He was married three times and divorced, but this is sadly true of many top Christian preachers these days and it does not seem to disqualify them (this level of marital instability seems to have become common in the US but not in my native country India – you'll hear me speak more of this in the coming years). This said, he has raised two great sons.  I first met Don Jr. at Rita Cosby's birthday party in New York 12 years ago, then met him again last month. He's a caring, compassionate and intelligent young man as is his brother Eric. Building a strong family says so much and is a mark of true success.
There are many other reasons why I am supporting Trump – but primarily because he has the moxie to stop Hilary Clinton from becoming the president.  I'm sorry to say this as I do not like to speak ill of others, but she is a liar, not at all trust worthy, and seeking the highest office in the land for all of the wrong reasons. I have personal experience with Hillary during my personal peace mission to Libya in 2011. I'm speaking the truth when I say she is the main reason for ISIS in Libya and the tragic death of Ambassador Stevens, a friend, and those who tried to defend him.

Dr. Kilari Anand Paul, as advisor to presidents and world leaders, is calling on the 50 governors of the U.S. states, all 100 Senators, and 435 Representatives to get together behind Donald Trump.  Of the 585 top leaders in the United States, only one governor, Chris Christie, and one Representative, New York's Chris Collins have publicly backed Mr. Trump.  If you love America, everyone must get Donald Trump right now.
behind

No comments:

Post a Comment